Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2012 Challenge (3) - Outdo Yourself

Sign ups are here.

The Challenge: This is a simple one. Just read more books in 2012 than you read in 2011. There are 4 levels: Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books 
     Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books 
     Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books 
     I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books

In 2011, I challenged myself to read 52 books. So far, I've read 53. I'm hoping to hit 60 by December 31st. So I'm going to challenge myself to read 75 books in 2011. I am hoping to get to the "breaking a sweat level" of 11-15 more books. It would be awesome if I could get to the "I'm on fire level" too. We shall see! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.