Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy birthday baby sister!!

Today is my itty bitty baby sister's 22nd birthday. So I'm going to sing to her on here, in Polish.

But first, I'm going to share just how gorgeous my freaking sister is. It's ridiculous.

This is my sister back in the day.

Adorable right?!













This is my sister now.

I mean, for realz? Who does that? She's so hott I can't even stand it. Don't hate. Oh, she's also a certifiable genius who works her little (and I mean little) booty off. I'm so proud of my baby sister. Love you Toni Baloney!!

So here's your happy birthday song!

Sto lat, sto lat,
Niech zyje, zyje nam.
Sto lat, sto late,
Niech zyje, zyje nam,
Jeszcze raz, jeszcze raz,
niech zyje, zyje nam,
niech zyje nam!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.