Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 12 – A book you used to love but don’t anymore

I haven't forgotten about you, 30 Day Book Challenge. Today is day 12: a book you used to love but don't anymore.

I wouldn't say there are books that I used to love and don't anymore. But there are books that I used to be obsessed with and have outgrown.



All of R.L.Stine's books. I used to read Goosebumps to my little sister. I was obsessed with all the Fear Street books, especially the Fear Street Saga. I think the Fear Street Saga was what made me interested in historical fiction. They're great books, just made for a slightly younger audience than the late-20's I am now. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.