Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 13 - Your Favorite Writer

Usually on Saturdays, I participate in TBR Tuesday. I'm behind in my book reviews, so I'm going to be skipping TBR Tuesday until January. Sorry guys!

For my 30 day book challenge, the topic is my favorite writer. I don't think I have any one favorite author. I used to be obsessed with Alexandre Dumas, but I think I'm better now. I love Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Mark, Twain, etc, but I don't know if I'd say that one of them is my favorite. For a while, my favorite contemporary author was Phillipa Gregory. I devoured everything that she wrote as soon as it came out. I still read her books, just not as voraciously. I think currently my favorite author would be Michelle Moran. As soon as I read her book Cleopatra's Daughter, I went out and got the rest of them : Nefertiti, The Heretic Queen, and Madame Tussaud. She has the same ability as Phillipa Gregory to put you back in time with the characters. I've also been getting a little fangirl regarding Neil Gaiman lately. I'm also a huge Stephen King fan. I'd probably faint if I ever met him. Anywho, so there's my answer. All of them basically! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.