Wednesday, November 16, 2011

2012 Challenge (4) - Off the Shelf 2012

Go to Bookish Ardour to sign up.

The challenge : Another simple one. Read books that you already have on your bookshelves. They can be audio or e-book shelves as well. There are 7 levels.

Challenge Levels

  1. Tempted– Choose 5 books to read
  2. Trying – Choose 15 books to read
  3. Making A Dint – Choose 30 books to read
  4. On A Roll – Choose 50 books to read
  5. Flying Off – Choose 75 books to read
  6. Hoarder – Choose between 76-135 books to read
  7. Buried – Choose between 136-200 books to read
I'm going to go for the 3rd level, "making a dint". Since I already am participating in the weekly TBR Interventions, where you choose one book from your shelf to read, I should be able to read at least 30 books. I might get more, but I want to take into consideration that I have books that I need to read in order to review as well. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I will try my darnedest to reply to any and all comments. Please make sure they are family friendly. I welcome discussion, but please no rudeness.